This simple honey cornbread recipe has us drooling – What a great addition to your honey recipe box!
We found this yummy recipe at Butter Your Biscuit – Thanks, Wendie!
SWEET HONEY CORNBREAD
1 cup yellow corn meal
1 cup flour
¼ cup sugar
½ cup honey
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup milk
⅓ cup oil
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees
* Grease a 9″ cast iron skillet or baking dish with butter
* In a medium bowl whisk together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
* In a small bowl combine egg, oil, honey and milk and mix well.
* Add wet mixture to the dry and mix just until combined.
* Pour batter into skillet, bake 20 minutes
We hope you love this one as much as we did. Look out for more delicious honey recipes to come, and let us know your favorites!
View the whole post here!