Want something nutritious and delicious? Try this honey-soy salmon.
- 1 lb salmon filets
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger or 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Optional garnish: sliced green onion, sesame seeds
Coconut Sriracha Sauce
- 3 tbsp lite mayo
- 2 tbsp lite coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Sriracha (+1-2 tsp if you prefer it more spicy)
- Combine marinade (soy sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger and garlic) in a large Ziploc bag with salmon filets. Refrigerate for ~30 minutes to let the flavors marry.
- Preheat oven broiler to HIGH. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place the marinated salmon filets skin-down on the foil. Broil for ~6-7 minutes, checking often to make sure filets do not burn. If the filets are thin, ~5 minutes should do the trick.
- In the meantime, whisk sauce ingredients in a small bow until combined.
- Remove salmon from the oven once the skin is slightly crisp and the inside is opaque and flaky. Top with sauce and garnishes of choice. Enjoy!
See original post here.